Psalm 150. Laudate Dominum.
From the Book of Divine Worship
- The Psalter or Psalms of David - Traditional - Thirtieth Day - Evening Prayer.
- O PRAISE God in his sanctuary: *
praise him in the firmament of his power.
- Praise him in his noble acts: *
praise him according to his excellent greatness.
- Praise him in the sound of the trumpet: *
praise him upon the lute and harp.
- Praise him in the timbrels and dances: *
praise him upon the strings and pipe.
- Praise him upon the well-tuned cymbals: *
praise him upon the loud cymbals.
- Let every thing that hath breath *
praise the Lord.
The End of the Psalter (traditional version).
||An asterisk divides a verse of a Psalm in two portions for responsive reading|